ProDry 4 oz Can/Case
ProDry SDS (2904 KB, PDF)
- Should be used in all systems to prevent acid-corrosion.
- Can be used as a system-protector against system failure.
- Protects against leaks formed by corrosion.
- Enviro-Safe ProDry contains a dehydrating agent that converts system moisture into oil. We recommend the use of ProDry before the use of Enviro-Safe ProSeal to ensure all moisture has been removed from the air conditioning system.
- The moisture presence of choriflourine corocarbon based refrigerants can form extremely corrosive hydrochloric and hydrofluoric acids that chemically corrodes systems and reduces the output and efficiency of air conditioning systems. ProDry neutralizes acids in systems by taking the moisture and converting it into a synthetic oil which enhances lubrication in the air conditioning system.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- DO NOT use in R410a systems- Pressure is too high and will explode the can
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use. This product is recommended for use prior to installing Enviro-Safe Proseal into the system.
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on the low pressure side ONLY.
4. Turn A/C on.
5. Invert can.
6. Install all ProDry from can.
7. Additional refrigerant my be required to operate the A/C.
8. Operate system for 20 minutes with air conditioning system operating at normal temperature.
9. For systems containing excessive moisture, additional ProDry may be required.
10. Dispose of waste material in accordance with all local, regional, national, and international regulations.
Note: This can will treat up to a 4 lb system. This product will repair most small leaks in evaporators, condensers, and ﬁttings.
Customers Also Bought:
Remember 6 oz of Enviro-Safe Industrial equals 16 oz of R134a!! Use less refrigerant, get lower high side pressure, colder temps and use less horsepower to get the colder air!
The 4 ounce aerosol can contains enough sealant to repair small leaks and connects to regular mobile systems. NOT FOR USE IN A/C HOME UNITS!
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.