AC Performance Booster for 134 Systems 4 oz Can/Case
Air Enhancer SDS (956 KB, PDF)
- Enviro-Safe AC Performance Booster is an air conditioning performance booster specially formulated treatment designed to enhance cooling properties of new and old air conditioning and refrigeration systems by reducing mechanical friction up to 1500%.
- AC Performance Booster contains a highly polar molecule that works synergistically with compressor oil to improve the performance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems by increasing heat transfer in the condenser and evaporator coils. The polarized molecule bonds to the metal inside the system by removing the insulated build-up of oil and forming a conductive layer to improve heat transfer.
- One can treats one system.
- Can be used in R12, R134a, R22, R502, R290, R600a systems.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- DO NOT use in R410a systems- Pressure is too high and will explode the can
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Directions for Use:
Read and understand all warnings and directions before use. As per use with any ﬂammable substance, take adequate precautions during use. Compatible with mineral and synthetic oils!
1. Shake can well.
2. Install can tap valve and charging hose.
3. Install charging hose on low pressure side ONLY!
4. Invert can.
5. Turn on compressor.
6. Open charging valve on low pressure side.
7. Install all air enhancer into system.
8. Discard empty can according to all rules and regulations for disposal in your area.
Customers Also Bought:
Remember 6 oz of Enviro-Safe Industrial equals 16 oz of R134a!! Use less refrigerant, get lower high side pressure, colder temps and use less horsepower to get the colder air!
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
The 4 ounce aerosol can contains enough sealant to repair small leaks and connects to regular mobile systems. NOT FOR USE IN A/C HOME UNITS!