ProSeal Concentrate Can #2065
Enviro-Safe Proseal Concentrate SDS (409 KB, PDF)
Designed to repair minor leaks in the evaporator, condenser, connecting fittings and metal lines. ProSeal was designed to save the consumer the burden
of costly repairs in the form of replacement parts and expensive service labor. An A/C refrigeration sealer for metal components for A/C refrigeration systems.
To be used in conjunction with Enviro-Safe ProDry.
Enviro-Safe ProSeal comes in 8 ounce concentrate, and 1/2 ounce vacuum sealed cans.
- ProSeal VS is a vacuum sealed can that is made for small single use application for automotive, freezers, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, etc. Do NOT use in Ammonia systems! This product must be installed using a non-back flow device hose (should be able to blow through each end of hose). This product can be shipped air freight. We recommend the R12/22 charging hose available on our website under A/C Tools then hoses - #3345
- The 8 ounce concentrate is packed in a convenient size container for the professional a/c technician. This product does not contain aerosol. Install with a universal dye/oil injector tool - #5055, 5060, 5130.
Do NOT use in ammonia systems.
At this time, we do not ship this product to Canada or any overseas country due to extremely large customs fees. Due to the cost of shipping, small quantities of this product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, or any overseas country. However, we will ship this product in large quantities, please contact Enviro-Safe at 1-309-346-1110.
- Install Pro Dry first (if using Pro Dry)
- Run Unit 30 minutes
- Install Pro Seal next
- Fill system to manufacturer's specs with refrigerant
- Run unit with compressor running for a minimum of 45 minutes with windows down so compressor does not shut off.