Enviro-Safe R-290 Refrigerant Can #8000a
Enviro-Safe R290 8 oz SDS (238 KB, PDF)
- EPA approved R290 for use as per EPA regulations 40 CFR Part 82.17
- Designed for use in refrigeration units calling for R290
- May be used in domestic refrigerators, freezers, dehumidfiers and window ac units
- Also used in industrial applications: ice machines, grocery stores freezers, refrigerators, restaurant equipment, wine coolers, beer kegs, soda machines, drinking fountains, etc.
- Sold in 8 oz cans, 30lb cylinders, and 50lb cylinders
- Proud to be a family owned business with over 22 years of experience! The oldest hydrocarbon refrigerant manufacturer in North America.
- This product is flammable and you must use caution when installing this product.
Customers Also Bought:
Designed to repair minor leaks in the evaporator, condenser, connecting fittings and metal lines. Do NOT use in Ammonia systems!
Finally, a Pro Dry for larger units! *Home/Commercial/Large unit Use*