Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement w/Dye, Stop Leak & Oil Kit #1005
Equivalent Weight Installation Chart
- DO NOT USE IN AMMONIA SYSTEMS!
- DO NOT PULL A VACUUM ON THE A/C SYSTEM.
- If you plan to pull a vacuum or are charging a larger system or dual air system such as on a van, suburban, or SUV, use Enviro-Safe Industrial R134a Replacement refrigerant.
- Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement with Dye can be used in all R134a applications, including pre-1994 automotives that have complied with the US EPA Snap regulation.
- Bring your a/c performance back to the original cold air!
- This is the original Enviro-Safe Refrigerant that we first introduced over 20 years ago.
- This kit includes:
- 3 cans of Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement with dye 6 oz cans (equivalent to 3lbs of R134a)
- 1 can of Enviro-Safe Stop Leak 4 oz can
- 1 can of Enviro-Safe Oil Charge 4 oz can
- 1 each R134a brass gauge kit
- 1 each Dial thermometer
- 1 each system tag
- Operates at lower head pressure
- Offers improved cooling properties and performance
- Compatible with most refrigerant oils
- Non Ozone depleting
- Non Global warming
- R134a can thread
- Use up to 60% Less
- Made in America!
- Enviro-Safe has been manufacturing hydrocarbon refrigerants for over 22 years.
Flammable to an open flame or spark and proceed with caution if used in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or any overseas country except in pallet quantity.
We are sure you are aware of other companies that market hydrocarbons that contain the “rotten egg or sulfur odor”. This smell comes from the sulfur in a blend that is unrefined or from an additive called ‘mercaptin’ which some companies add for the odor itself. Mercaptin is made from sulfur. When sulfur is introduced to moisture, it becomes an sulfuric acid.
Enviro-Safe™ R134a Replacement Refrigerant is highly refined! Enviro-Safe does not contain the “rotten egg, sulfur, propane” odor.
The products we market have been perfected over the years, and are pharmaceutical grade, highly refined and computer blended to within 1/4 of 1% by a major American petrochemical supplier. This means our products are consistent each and every time our customers use them!
Enviro-Safe carries a guarantee that Enviro-Safe™ Industrial R134a Replacement Refrigerant will not harm air conditioning, compressors or other related mechanical equipment when used in accordance with Enviro-Safe directions.
Enviro-Safe™ R134a Replacement Refrigerant also meets international standards such as—ISO 5149, BS 4434-1995, AS/NZS 1677 and ASHRAE 5149.
Please refer to the manufacturer's specification prior to recharging the a/c system for proper pressures.
Follow the Directions for Use on the side of the can.
DO NOT overfill the system.
DO NOT exceed 60 psi on low pressure port. The low pressure port is generally the larger diameter line from compressor.
Flammable to an open flame or spark, proceed with caution if used in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
DO NOT smoke or use spark, or flame when using any refrigerant, refrigerant support product, other flammable products, when servicing air conditioning equipment.
The Temperature Pressure Chart is specific to the temperature of refrigerant when inside of the a/c system. These PSIG pressures are not the operating pressure. The Temperature Pressure Chart displays the readings to charge on manifold gauge, to your a/c systems to refrigerant.
Customers Also Bought:
#3000 Contains 1 high side adapter and 1 low side adapter. This kit makes converting a no-brainer! Blue cap is lowside -- low side on most vehicles is larger line. Red Cap is highside For more information on this product, click the product title above.
#3017 For more information on this product, click the product title above.
For use in automotive & other R134a applications. Equivalent to 36 oz of R134a.