Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement Refrigerant W/ Dye 6 oz Cans & Cases
Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement w/ Dye (1660 KB, PDF)
Equivalent Weight Installation Chart
- DO NOT USE IN AMMONIA SYSTEMS!
- DO NOT PULL A VACUUM ON THE A/C SYSTEM.
- If you plan to pull a vacuum or are charging a larger system or dual air system such as on a van, suburban, or SUV, use Enviro-Safe Industrial R134a Replacement refrigerant.
- Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement with Dye can be used in all R134a applications, including pre-1994 automotives that have complied with the US EPA Snap regulation.
- Bring your a/c performance back to the original cold air!
- This is the original Enviro-Safe Refrigerant that we first introduced over 20 years ago.
- 1 can of Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement refrigerant is equal to 1lb of R134a.
- Operates at lower head pressure
- Offers improved cooling properties and performance
- Compatible with most refrigerant oils
- Non Ozone depleting
- Non Global warming
- R134a can thread
- Use up to 60% Less
- Made in America!
- Enviro-Safe has been manufacturing hydrocarbon refrigerants for over 22 years.
Flammable to an open flame or spark and proceed with caution if used in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or any overseas country except in pallet quantity.
We are sure you are aware of other companies that market hydrocarbons that contain the “rotten egg or sulfur odor”. This smell comes from the sulfur in a blend that is unrefined or from an additive called ‘mercaptin’ which some companies add for the odor itself. Mercaptin is made from sulfur. When sulfur is introduced to moisture, it becomes an sulfuric acid.
Enviro-Safe™ R134a Replacement Refrigerant is highly refined! Enviro-Safe does not contain the “rotten egg, sulfur, propane” odor.
The products we market have been perfected over the years, and are pharmaceutical grade, highly refined and computer blended to within 1/4 of 1% by a major American petrochemical supplier. This means our products are consistent each and every time our customers use them!
Enviro-Safe carries a guarantee that Enviro-Safe™ Industrial R134a Replacement Refrigerant will not harm air conditioning, compressors or other related mechanical equipment when used in accordance with Enviro-Safe directions.
Enviro-Safe™ R134a Replacement Refrigerant also meets international standards such as—ISO 5149, BS 4434-1995, AS/NZS 1677 and ASHRAE 5149.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
NOTE: You must check and repair all leaks before charging!
1. Shut off compressor.
2. Recover existing refrigerant into suitable container.
3. Check for any leaks in the A/C system.
4. Connect gauges and hoses with compressor off.
5. Do NOT charge this product in a vacuum state.
6. To install product, invert can and install product liquid on low-pressure side.
7. After minimum charge, test system for leaks. If no leak is detected, turn compressor on high, add additional product to achieve correct pressure. DO NOT EXPOSE TO ANY IGNITION SOURCE.
8. This product is flammable to open flame/spark and should be leak tested with dye charge, UV glasses, an electronic hydrocarbon leak tester or soap bubbles. If leak is detected, ventilate area, evacuate system, repair leak and install new product as instructed
9. If pressure and temperatures are correct, shut off compressor and engine, disconnect gauges; install service port caps and system label in clearly visible area.
DO NOT OVERCHARGE. Fill low pressure to manufacture’s specifications. In some cases, overcharge the system. Overcharging the system may clearing the sight glass might affect cooling ability and performance and may damage the A/C compressor.
Please refer to the manufacturer's specification prior to recharging the a/c system for proper pressures.
DO NOT overfill the system.
DO NOT exceed 60 psi on low pressure port. The low pressure port is generally the larger diameter line from compressor.
Flammable to an open flame or spark, proceed with caution if used in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
DO NOT smoke or use spark, or flame when using any refrigerant, refrigerant support product, other flammable products, when servicing air conditioning equipment.
The Temperature Pressure Chart is specific to the temperature of refrigerant when inside of the a/c system. These PSIG pressures are not the operating pressure. The Temperature Pressure Chart displays the readings to charge on manifold gauge, to your a/c systems to refrigerant.
Customers Also Bought:
Remember 6 oz of Enviro-Safe Industrial equals 16 oz of R134a!! Use less refrigerant, get lower high side pressure, colder temps and use less horsepower to get the colder air!
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
The 4 ounce aerosol can contains enough sealant to repair small leaks and connects to regular mobile systems. NOT FOR USE IN A/C HOME UNITS!