ALL-IN-ONE 5 TON INJECT #2261AI-5T
All in One Direct Inject SDS (6854 KB, PDF)
- All-in-One is our ultimate A/C overhaul that includes Proseal Xl4, Prodry XL4, Air Enhancer, and Dye in one easy to use application
- Finds and seals leaks, removes moisture, and enhances cooling properties of the A/C
- This All-in-One inject hose combines Enviro-Safe’s Proseal XL4, Prodry XL4, Air Enhancer, and Dye into a one-step application that boosts your system while finding and sealing leaks, removing moisture, and preventing A/C “cancer.” It also acts as preventative care to stop acid formation that will reduce your system’s performance and lifespan.
- This product performs best in heat pumps, split and mini- split units, packaged units, microchannel coils, coolers, and commercial units.
- Applications: heat pumps, split systems & mini split units, packaged units, and microchannel coils
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- One-time use
- No need to pump-down R410 or other units
- No injection-hose or caulk-gun needed
- Concentrated formula means less material in the system
Professional Use Only
Instructions for use:
Step 1: Turn the a/c system on, and verify the unit is running. Connect ES ALL-IN-ONE Inject to the low side service port of the system. (This is generally the large line.)
Step 2: Connect the manifold refrigerant hose to the refrigerant supply tank. Verify the high and low side valves on the manifold are closed before proceeding. Purge the low-pressure hose when connecting to the ES ALL-IN-ONE Inject.
Step 3: Open the low-side valve and watch for the tube to clear. (This will ONLY take a few seconds!) Turn off low-side manifold valve as soon as the tube is clear. Turn off refrigerant gas. Verify the system is charged to manufacturer’s speciﬁcations! Disconnect low-side hose from 3 in 1 Inject. Install service port cap. Run the A/C unit at least one hour after installing ES ALL-IN-ONE Inject.
Note: Do Not use Enviro-Safe ALL-IN-ONE Inject in any manner it was not designed!
Read and understand the product’s label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for precautionary, and first aid information. The SDS is available on the Enviro-Safe website at:
Customers Also Bought:
Green Gas for compressed gas Airsoft Gun applications. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
Choose the size you need from the menu below!
#3325 Compatible with most refrigerants. Has 1/4" ends -- one end with depressor. Available in Red & Blue 36" & 60" For more information on this product, click the product title above.