Premium Oil Injector 2 oz #5065
This is our injector for the professional technician. It allows you to inject an additive to your A/C system even when fully charged with refrigerant.
This injector has a measuring scale on the side of the injector to assist in putting in the correct amount of additive.
Directions for Use:
- Screw outer tube of the injector down to see fill scale.
- Hold scale tube and remove top cap with hose.
- Adjust outer tube to correct amount of additive on scale.
- Add additive.
- Additive: Stop Leak, Proseal, Dyes, Oil, ma be purchased from Enviro-Safe under the Refrigerant Support Fluids section.
- Screw top cap back on until tight. DO NOT USE WRENCHES TO TIGHTEN! Hand tighten only!
- Connect coupling to low pressure service port (big line)
- Start A/C system.
- Wih compress clutch engaged and running turn outer tube clockwise until the tool stops.
- Remove coupler from A/C service port, replace cap.
- Clean injector thoroughly using brake cleaner and make sure to clean the hose of any additive.
- This item can work with R134 applications if you purchase a low side snap coupler #3045 or low side thread down coupler #3065. These can be found under A/C Tools.
Customers Also Bought:
Welding has never been easier - the results are smooth running weld beads in no time! Moisture resistant specialty rod. For more information on this product, click the product title above.
#1035 Works great for any system that requires R134a refrigerant, including dual air systems like vans & suburbans! Can be used in smaller vehicles too for super performance! For more information on this product, click the product title above.
*Haz/Mat fee not included.
A blend of selected oils that have been formulated to provide the extra oil needed when an air conditioning unit loses the oil charge due to leaks or malfunctions in the system. For more information on this product, click the product title above.